The Aud Bunch

The Aud Bunch
The Aud Bunch - Oaklie, John, Megan, Brad, Audrey, Brittany, Chase, Lindsay, and Sierra

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

First time for everything!

I've had many firsts in my life. My first time riding a bike on Cherrywood Lane. My first kiss with Geoff Walden in the halls of Kennedy Jr. High. My first real date, which incidentally was a disaster. My first job at Dan's grocery store where I was a bagger. That first turned out to be one that would effect the rest of my life for good! It was there that I met my first (and only) husband, Brad. The birth of my first child, Brittany, who is now having many firsts of her own.

Well, today I am embarking on another first. Blogging!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Welcome to the blogging world!!! I will add you to my *friend's blogs* list. I love doing my blog.....Sometimes I have a hard time keeping it updated, but it is fun.
    www.ryanjennkatejake.blogspot.com
    ~Jenn~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I really enjoy doing my blog and I enjoy reading other family blogs as well. Can't wait to read more.
    www.abfoxden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte Van TielenSeptember 3, 2011 at 8:15 AM

    Very well done, Audrey! I think your blog looks terrific, and the writing is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dear cousin,
    We found you on the web. We like your blog. Erg leuk.
    We would like to skype with you.
    Love Imme and Mirjam

    ReplyDelete